Friday, April 18, 2008

SMSs

Sometimes I'm a techie novice. But I have begun to use and enjoy writing sms' or for the American crowd...text messages. One of the things I do is save those encouraging messages for those moments when life it a bit too much to handle. Then I go back and read those uplifting words. A few weeks ago I had a problem. I had kept so many of those messages that I didn't have room for new incoming messages.

I broke down and cleaned out all those messages but I just didn't have the heart to erase them from existence so I transfered them to my journal. I thought it might be interesting for you to read some of these messages. Hopefully they will be an encouragement to you as well.
Today I will share two of those messages.

Thank you for attending the presentation. Everyone was very impressed by your knowledge, philosophy, warmth & attitude.

Dear Denise! I want to once again express my gratitude for everything you're doing for me. It is extremely hard to meet people like you these days. Take care!
PL

No comments: