Friday, April 11, 2008

God's Creative Spirit

This is a prayer request:
One of the young women from the Thursday Bible Study is starting a franchise business. This young woman was in one of the first Bible Studies that Carol and I did 11 years ago. There was a group of about 10 young people who travel from a town 2 hours away to be in this study. Now Ola is living in Krakow. And Yes, you heard me right creating a franchise from scratch. Tonight she share with us not only an idea but a reality. Next month "The Polish Hot Dog" stands will hit the streets with hopes of 1000's of them being spread throughout the country and maybe even Europe. It is an original version of the New York style hot dog stand, complete with cooperation from Coke Cola.

All I know is that I tasted the dogs for myself and it is worth the price of $1.50. Look out McDonald's there just might be some competition around the corner.

I don't really understand business let alone franchises but I ask that you would join with me in prayer that God would bless this creative idea and that it would not only be a blessing to many but bring glory to the kingdom.

You can find their webpage at www.polishhotdog.pl . It's in Polish but take a look at it anyway.

No comments: