Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Doctor's Update April 28

Some of you may be wondering what the doctor said.... well he decided to give me a cordozone shot in my ankle and to wait and see. He has also prescribed some special shoes to stablize my ankle. There are quite expensive, around 600 CHF or $580. Please pray that the insurance will pay for them. If my ankle doesn't inprove in the next 2 months I will need to think about surgery. That will mean 3 weeks in Switzerland.

No comments: