|Mom with Aunt June|
|My brother Warren with the Cousins|
- I now have an amazing relationship with my brother. We never had much of a chance to know each other as adults before Mom's illness. Since then, we have been room mates, we've laughed, we cried, moved Mom 2 major times. Now we talk nearly once a week :) I look forward to talking to him.
- I've had the joy of seeing my Mom happy in her Assisted Living Home & her current Adult Family Home. I have had fun taking her to movies & shopping. And most recently being her own personal shopper...never thought that was a skill I had.
- I've watched the far reaching arm of my Mom's relationships & how much so many people really love her. I've also had the joy of some of them telling me that I have done a good job in caring for mom.
- I'm incredibly blessed to have so many friends of my own & people from my church that have loved me by loving my mom.
- Everyday I'm so grateful to know that my Mom has no pain. Every nurse & doctor I've talked to about her condition is astounded.
|Mom this last week|