Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Special Gift

Being a single person, ministering alone in the mission field, one of my biggest challenges is taking vacation.  For me, it isn't vacation if I do it alone or with a group of strangers. I have been blessed to have had the opportunity to travel many places but a place without meaningful relationships to share it with is just a place.

Eastside gave me a special gift....
They made it possible for me to travel with the team to Budapest, Hungary.  It isn't that far from me...a mere 30 min flight from Krakow but I had never been there before. The time in Budapest was a great opportunity to get to know the people on the team without responsibilities.  I was also able to further develop my relationship with Dave and Mindy Sebens missionaries there. I'm looking forward to working more closely together in the future with my "neighbors".





















No comments: