Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Invasion of Nerds!

In July a young woman from the Seattle area was visiting and she brought with her a deck of cards. Who would have thought that such an inocent thing could start a new trend. She taught us a couple of games but the one that seemed to stick was Nerds. I remember playing in Junior High but it had been a long time since I had played it. It was sort of like riding a bike. But the amazing thing is that it has become away of creating an atmosphere of "family fun" in my household as well as I have been able to share it with families in Brzesko where I have been teaching parenting classes and this weekend I've been playing with my Polish friends in Ireland.

It truly is an invasion of the most unusual kind!

Thanks K for ministering the gift of fun!

No comments: