Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ireland

I want to thank all of you who have responded to my request for prayer it really DOES make a difference. Things seem to have calmed down a bit or at least it's not a landslide of "strange" events & praise God I haven't had any more insects in my shorts.

Thursday I leave for Ireland for 10 days on to visit and to see what God is doing there among the Polish immigrant population. I did a bit of research and found that Ireland has a population of less than 4,000,000. Believe it or not there are more than 60,000 Poles living and working in Ireland. From the studies and first hand reports the Poles are hard and faithful workers but they are very isolated from the mainstream Irish population.

I don't know what God is doing but I know that my Polish friends have been begging me to come visit and that there are a number of other lonely Polish people living in Ireland.

Pray that the Lord would open my eyes and ears to what he is doing there. May the Lord Open Doors that can't be shut.

No comments: