Wednesday, March 05, 2008

News Flash

UpDate Coming Soon

Including:
Life Hurts God Heals Bible Study News
Winter Retreat: Freedom
Transitions
Up Coming Travel

Foursquare Leadership Change:
As many of you know the Foursquare Mission Director, Mike Larkin is resigning in June. In that light Foursquare Missions is inviting all their missionaries to the National Convention in Houston this May. It will be a time to thank Mike and his wife Roxanne for their faithful service and to meet the new director.

This is short notice and of course such a trip was not in my budget for this year. Foursquare has generously offered to pay for my convention fee and hotel. I would really like to attend this convention to thank Mike and Roxanne. Without their personal help and support I would not have made it through the administrative challenges to be apart of the Foursquare Family. Also I have never met the new director and would appreciate this opportunity to get to know him.

I would ask that your would pray with me that the Lord would make away for me to be in Houston for the convention. At this moment a plane ticket to Houston costs $1800. I would also need money for food. I feel so strongly about going that I would fast for the week if I needed to.

Internet Phone:
Thanks to my favorite Techie, Travis, my internet phone is working again. That means that you can call my at
1-206-400-2999 and reach me here in Poland. Please remember that when it rings, the time here is 9 hours ahead of Pacific time. Also when calling this number you will be charged whatever it would cost you to call a 206 Seattle number and it costs me nothing.

If you would like to donate to my monthly support or for the trip to Houston there are 3 options:
Denise Johnson c/o Mission Dispatch, Inc.21911 76th Ave W., Suite 211Edmonds, WA 98026
By PayPal on my blog: www.journeyof heart.blogspot.com
If you are a Foursquare Church you can send your donation through FMI


Blog Subscription:
It is now possible to subscribe to my blog. Just go to www.journeyofheart.blogspot.com and complete the subscribe form.

Thanks so much for all your faithful prayers and support,
Denise

No comments: