Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thanks

I just wanted to take an opportunity to thank all of you who have been praying for me during the last month, particularly that the Lord would release his financial blessing.

As usual He met every need and as usual it was not in the way that I thought He might.

Thank you to all of you who responded to the Lord and sent gifts. My support was back up to what it has been. This learning to walk by faith at a deeper level is a bit challenging and to be honest stressful. Thanks for standing with me.

Please continue to pray for the Lord's release. I will soon have 2 young adults who will be staying with me as they transition back into Polish life after being interns in the US. I'm confident that the Lord is faithful to meet all our needs according to His riches and glory.

No comments: